One of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently recruiting for a Biostatistics Lead. Based in Italy, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that strives to be a strong, healthy company in a strong and healthy world.
- Leader of Biostats for a clinical development plan and effectively manages all the statistical aspects of CDP and protocol development.
- Coordinating the whole Biostast efforts (including SAS programming tasks) for the indication.
- Providing strategic and critical thinking to support decisions and drive direction of development strategy through collaboration with various business functions.
- Overseeing collaboration with Pharmacovigilance in the analysis of the safety data.
- Conceiving and writing SAPs & statistical methods sections for clinical trial and research protocols.
- Planning data subsets to be analysed.
- Creating and modifying statistical programs to analyse, review or summarise data.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biostatistics, statistics, or related field (e.g., pharmacometrics).
- 10 years of pharmaceutical clinical drug development experience.
- 5 years people management, including leadership of managers and management in a matrix environment.
- Experience in a regulatory environment within biopharmaceutical product development.
- Proficiency in SAS programming.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to inform and influence.
- Fluent English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.