Proclinical has partnered with biopharmaceutical company in search for a talented and dynamic Principle Biostatistician, to join their transnational science team. This is an opportunity to join an amazing company whilst boosting your statistical career.
- Complies with organization and company standard operating procedures in timely fashion, such as training and project time accounting.
- Understands and aligns with relevant regulatory guidances. Ensures that documents, specifications, programs, and macros are consistent and comply with project and company standards.
- Follows best practices for Data Integrity.
- Documents projects in sufficient detail for reproducibility, including entry in project tracking systems and placement into shared repositories.
- Assists in providing experimental design, modeling, analysis planning, analysis execution, interpretation and statistical communications support.
- Is accountable for the execution of individual project responsibilities, including: meetings with necessary project team members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses/graphics, and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials/studies/projects.
- Is able to support multiple clinical trials/studies/projects
- Establishes and maintains effective and efficient interfaces and relationships with internal and external customers, with support of Statistics & Decision Sciences (SDS) management.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficient in SAS or R, as well as other relevant computational tools as required.
- Expert in SAS or R.
- Basic knowledge of data architecture and formats, such as Data Standards.
- Master's or PhD Degree in Statistics or related field.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.