Hey you! Yes you reading this ad! Are you ready for the greatest step in your career? Well if you are still reading this it means that on some level you must be interested in a change. Perhaps this is the positive change you need.
Proclinical is currently seeking Biostatisticians as part of our FSP model where you will be working full time as a Proclinical employee and be on assignment to one of our premier global clients where you will gain knowledge, not only from your Proclinical cohorts, but from the client team you will be running. How is that for career growth, knowledge from two organizations all wrapped in one position.
This role is a full-time, fully benefited position and part of our growing and highly sought after FSP Model. As a Proclinical employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation, sick/personal time and annual performance reviews.
The Biostatistician plans and conducts the summaries and analyses of data for assigned clinical studies. Works closely with the Sponsor, clinical team, project manager, data manager, other Biostatisticians, and programmers to analyze and present the data based on Sponsor specifications. Creates, verifies/validates, maintains, and reviews the statistical analysis code and the tables, listings, figures, and analysis outputs for assigned studies in compliance with standard operating procedures and relevant regulatory guidance.
- Maintain responsibility for assigned tasks: ensure on-time delivery, communicate the status of tasks to internal teams, provide quality control of work produced by others, and ensure statistical analysis is being done according to specifications.
- Read and understand the protocol, statistical analysis plan, and other relevant study documentation for assigned studies.
- Provide sample size calculations and documentation for simple studies.
- Generate randomization schedules and kit lists.
- Review case report forms for assigned studies to ensure data is collected appropriately to achieve the analysis defined in the protocol.
- Contribute to statistical analysis plans and produce mock table and listing shells.
- Review specifications for derived data sets.
- Create programming code for inferential analyses, and ensure programming is being done according to Proclinical SOPs and Sponsor expectations.
- Review tables, listings, figures, and analysis output.
- Perform bibliography research for statistical analysis techniques.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics or related field of study and some related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses a basic understanding of statistical methods relevant to clinical trials.
- Understands the conduct and analysis of clinical trials.
- Possesses a basic knowledge of GCPs, ICH guidelines, FDA and other applicable country regulations.
- Proficiency in BASE SAS or other statistical software is advantageous but not required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Russ Bland at (+1) 267-435-8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.