Biosample Laboratory Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biosample Laboratory Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in West Point, PA.
- Support sample management efforts across large molecule areas. This includes the movement of sample and reagent materials on site, domestically, and internationally.
- Serve as primary logistics coordinator for major vaccine and biologics franchises in BVA
- Perform second scientist and second person review as required
- Operate and contribute to the various sample inventory systems on site (RLIMS, Bioinventory, etc.)
- Resolve discrepancies, with responsibility for confirming and correcting any anomalies in the LIMS system.
- Perform sample manipulation as required (e.g. dispensing, aliquoting, labelling, etc.)
- Ensure all work is compliant with all regulatory expectations and conforms to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Submits audit responses for approval as appropriate.
- Sample reconciliation
- Maintains well documented, organized and up-to-date study files with respect to sample paperwork/inventories
- Attend meetings, contribute to efficient problem-solving and follow-through on actions
- Draft and review scientific notebook entries
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly related experience (two years of directly related experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Bioanalytical or sample management experience required.
- Experience working within cGMP environment, preferred: specifically related to sample handling and reagent/sample shipment required
- Excellent attention to detail.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Proficient at working within a team to efficiently complete tasks.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.