Proclinical is currently recruiting a Biopharmaceutical Technician for a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Successful candidate will perform production operations including fermentation or cell culture operations, preparation of solutions, chromatographic separation, filtration and concentration operations, autoclave and parts washing of process assemblies, and area cleaning/upkeep.
- Apply Values and Expectations into daily tasks by engaging positively with the team, use a patient and team-first mentality to achieve personal goals.
- With good documentation and data integrity practices, safely and compliantly complete and document daily manufacturing tasks per standard operating procedures, batch document instructions, and logbooks.
- Proactively work with senior staff to achieve competency in production operations.
- Monitor equipment and critical process parameters and escalate any issues or abnormalities and participate the resulting troubleshooting activities.
- Strive to maintain a high level of competency with current and emerging digital platforms.
- During production transition times, support commissioning, decommissioning, validation, document revisions, engineering activities and execution of technical protocols.
- Maintain a clean and orderly production area in accordance with good house-keeping practices.
- Proactively ensure all processing equipment and necessary materials are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Transparently participate in investigations that are the result of safety or compliance issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in life sciences, engineering or related discipline.
- 1 or more years of directly related experience.
- Degree in other discipline (or lack of degree) may be considered if sufficient technical depth has been achieved from professional experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.