Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate with a global pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. As the Manufacturing Associate, you will interface with external partners to collect GMP manufacturing and analytical data. The individual will also support the external supply manager in managing the relationship with the external partners, specifically ensuring adherence to the contract terms while maintaining a positive relationship with the partner.
- Collection of GMP Manufacturing and Analytical data from external partner
- Assist in the transfer of documentation and uploads to systems
- Maintains relationships with internal partners and external suppliers whilst maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical conduct
- Managing activities and/or services provided by external suppliers/contractors, including deviations, change controls, audit CAPAs and batch release
- Travel to plant periodically for data collection or tasks
- Manage Daily Huddle which includes reviewing manufacturing schedule, shipping schedule, issues and escalations, team deliverables, and batch release timelines
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Bachelors Degree in Business Science or Engineering with 1+ years in a GMP setting
- Prior Data Integrity Training
- Project Management Experience
- Prior 3rd party oversight experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.