Biopharmaceutical Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Lab Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Perform production operations including cell culture operations, preparation of media and buffer solutions, chromatographic separation, sterile filtration, and concentration operations.
- Work with various equipment including: bioreactors, tanks, chromatography columns, agitators, filtration devices, centrifuges, autoclaves, washers, computers and software, and other instrumentation. Time management skills, clear communication, self-motivation, and team work will be required for this position.
- Being able to work a 12hour shift schedule which includes coverage every other weekend. Includes possible placement on AM or PM shifts.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training.
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences.
- Candidates without a degree will be considered if there is sufficient technical experience.
- Open to candidates seeking a career change, veterans, and non-degreed/2yr degree/Cert that may have some sort of technical or trade background (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.