Biomarker Immunohistochemistry Senior Scientist
Proclinical has partnered with a global pharmaceutical company and are looking for a highly qualified Senior Biomarker that specialised in Immunohistochemistry.
- You will develop biomarker assays in the laboratory for tissue samples and ensure delivery of high-quality fit-for-purpose assays
- Develop the clinical biomarker IHC assay and support technical transfer to Contract Research Organisations (CRO) to ensure successful validation in the agreed timelines.
- Work within the Bioanalytical area to optimize experimental design, troubleshoot technical challenges, conduct sample analysis, data interpretation and report generation
- Assess novel biomarkers to ensure right dose, right molecule and right patient population within future clinical trials.
- Maintain an awareness of new / emerging techniques and tools relevant to the field.
- Represent and align with the objectives of Development Sciences internally and externally in matters relevant to biomarkers and bioanalysis
Skills and Requirements
- Candidates should have a BSc or higher academic qualification in a biological discipline
- Practical experience in general histology methods, immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization
- Practical experience in brightfield and fluorescent microscopy, and related imaging techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibly in a dynamic laboratory environment to meet project timelines with minimal supervision
- Experience of working with human tissue under the directives of the Human Tissue Act (HTA).
- Knowledge of quantitative image analysis and whole slide scanning
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.