Automation Engineer - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking an Automation Engineer to join a cutting-edge biotech company. This is a permanent role located in Fremont, CA.
As a member of this team, you will collaborate across disciplines to design, optimize, and deploy proprietary assay workflows and play a pivotal role in advancing their next-generation instruments and troubleshooting complex systems issues. With opportunities to design and conduct experiments independently, you'll be instrumental in driving innovation forward.
Skills & Requirements:
- Master's or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Physics, or a related field
- Proficiency in programming languages like Python or C#
- Demonstrated ability to learn and successfully work across multiple disciplines such as engineering, software and assay development teams
The Automation Engineer will:
- Collaborating within a cross-functional team to design, develop, optimize, and deploy proprietary assay workflows on various instrument platforms.
- Assisting with the design, implementation, and optimization of next generation instruments.
- Troubleshooting complex systems issues related to software, hardware, consumables, and assay integration.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Annie Hasson at (+1) 619-450-1123 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.