Associate Warehouse Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Warehouse Coordinate with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Delivers pick tickets to internal labs.
- Responds to receiving, delivery requests in a timely and professional manner. May help with Shipping as needed.
- Contacts vendors to retrieve proper quality documentation such as: Certificate of Analysis.
- Participates in End of Month (EOM) inventory.
- Unloads receiving trucks as needed.
- Signs for delivery after inspection dependent on condition upon arrival.
- Handles all system receiving and paperwork processing.
- Physically inspects all deliveries.
- May participate in preparing shipping paperwork with accuracy, as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate system (UPS etc.) as needed.
- Communicates status of delivery/receiving activities to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse.
- Maybe required to work Holidays, weekends and overtime as needed.
- Maybe required to work Overtime.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma
- 1 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Intermediate in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Great Plains experience preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.