Associate Warehouse Coordiantor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Warehouse Coordinator with a medical device company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of receiving and internal deliveries to end users.
- Delivers pick tickets to internal labs.
- Responds to receiving, delivery requests in a timely and professional manner. May help with Shipping as needed.
- Contacts vendors to retrieve proper quality documentation such as: Certificate of Analysis.
- Participates in End of Month (EOM) inventory.
- Unloads receiving trucks as needed.
- Signs for delivery after inspection dependent on condition upon arrival.
- Handles all system receiving and paperwork processing.
- Physically inspects all deliveries.
- May participate in preparing shipping paperwork with accuracy, as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate system (UPS etc.) as needed.
- Communicates status of delivery/receiving activities to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain housekeeping of warehouse.
- Maybe required to work Holidays, weekends and overtime as needed.
- Maybe required to work Overtime.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma
- 1 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Intermediate in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Great Plains experience preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.