Associate Scientist, Sample Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of Sample Management for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support daily laboratory operations.
- Maintain inventory of common laboratory consumables used for Sample Management.
- Assist analysts in procuring nonclinical and clinical samples and reference materials utilizing a LIMS system.
- Support preparation of nonclinical tissue samples to extract target siRNA for downstream analysis.
- Manage the overall inventory of nonclinical and clinical samples and reference materials.
- Support electronic organization and filing of documents such as study protocols, reports, amendments, and deviations and associated sample management documents.
- Maintain protocols and forms for receipt, storage, and disposition of nonclinical and clinical samples and reference materials.
- Perform all receipt, storage, and disposition of nonclinical and clinical samples and reference materials utilizing a LIMS system.
- Communicate openly and directly with lab group in order to provide solutions that will work for all team members.
- Utilize feedback to improve performance and efficiency.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' Degree in scientific discipline with 2+ years laboratory experience preferred
- Experience with LIMS applications preferred, filling inventory LIMS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to function in a high capacity within a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, eagerness to learn, and the ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a QC Technician at their base in Hertfordshire.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Equipment Qualification Specialist to their office in Switzerland.