Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist - Biology with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in the South San Francisco, CA area. Success candidate will have at least a BS/BA degree (preferably in Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular & Cellular Biology, Biology and other related like science discipline), at least 3 years of relevant experience, and hands-on experience with ELISA/Luminex/MSD, immune cell functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry, and/or primary cell isolation and culture.
- Design, validate and perform novel cell-based immunology assays
- Screen and evaluate potential lead drug candidates
- Plan and execute experiments that support research activities and project goals
- Demonstrate and apply a high level of understanding of project goals and methods
- Select appropriate methods and techniques in performing experiments.
- Participate in group meetings.
- Clearly present results of work, interpret data, and draw conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
- The work will be conducted in a highly interactive and collaborative multi-disciplinary scientific environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree required (preferably in Immunology, Microbiology, Molecular & Cellular Biology, Biology and other related like science discipline).
- 3+ years' relevant experience, and hands-on experience with ELISA/Luminex/MSD, immune cell functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry, and/or primary cell isolation and culture.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following techniques: immune cell functional assays, multi-color flow cytometry, primary cell isolation and culture, ELISA/Luminex/MSD, and cell line maintenance including culture and preservation required.
- Must be creative and goal-oriented problem solver capable of working independently.
- The candidate must be able to process data and evaluate data quality, including recognizing anomalous and inconsistent results.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.