Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have at least 1 year of laboratory experience within the industry, have a bachelor's degree of higher, and experience with aseptic technique, cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA.
- Support process analytical testing and execute cell-based assays to advance process and product understanding of cell therapy products
- Utilize techniques such as aseptic technique, cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail
- Work with a cross-functional development team to advance development of company products
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using flow cytometry, ELISA and/or PCR/qPCR is required
- Experience with ddPCR is a plus
- Experience with other immunoassay technologies such as MSD or Luminex is a plus
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail and successfully execute experiments at the bench
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and data analysis
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.