Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Independently perform routine assays and generate high quality data.
- Collaborate with department team members including bioanalytical personnel to ensure seamless and timely execution of in vitro studies.
- Interact with scientists at all levels and effectively communicate, document and defend experimental data.
- Conduct assays and deliver robust, reproducible data in a timely manner in a fast-paced, nurturing and science-driven environment.
- Data analysis, working with small molecule radioinert and radiolabeled drug candidates and general laboratory maintenance. Good communication skills, data interpretation skills and the ability to troubleshoot assays are desired for the team member.
Skills and Requirements:
- S or M.S in Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, pharmacology or related field and 1+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and other professional laboratory setting.
- Good laboratory techniques including accurate pipetting, data handling software (e.g. Excel, electronic laboratory notebooks, Prism, etc).
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail and a proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative fast-paced team environment.
- Passion for data analysis, solving technical problems and applying new and existing technologies to further scientific goals.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.