Proclinical is currently recruiting for a CAR-T Process Development Associate Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in East Norriton, PA.
- Perform development studies including optimization of cell isolation, cell culture, cell transduction and cell cryopreservation processes.
- Perform analytical tests to determine the viability of cells, characterization of T-cells by flow cytometry and T-cell functionality assays.
- Author technical and scientific documents including but not limited to SOPs, Master Batch Records, study protocols and reports.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and reagents to optimize, characterize and develop a simple and reliable CAR-T cell manufacturing platform.
- Perform data analysis and data presentation to the team and other cross-functional teams within the company.
- Prepare protocols and reports for qualification and validation of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Will require some weekend and off-hours work.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS / MS in Immunology, Cell Biology, Bioengineering or a related field.
- Experience in cell therapy product / process development strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with primary cell culture and cell processing methods.
- Strong record keeping skills; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment, working with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Experience in primary T-cell culture and expansion protocols.
- Experience with analytical tools and laboratory techniques such as cell counting, cell culturing, transduction, thawing cell cryopreserved cell products, and cell cryopreservation.
- Experience with flow cytometry and T cell phenotyping
- Familiarity with statistical software applications (e.g. JMP)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.