Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Conduct eye cryosectioning and immunohistochemistry staining following SOP.
- Coordinate with imaging core for fluorescence microscopy and fluorescence signal quantification.
- Document test procedures and draft technical reports.
- Provide technical leadership such as data reviewing, troubleshooting assays, share technical expertise with others and train others on analytical methods.
- Support cross-group activities, workflows and operational goals
Skills and Requirements:
- BS with minimum 1-3 years, MS with minimum 0-2 years, in Biology, Biochemistry, or related Biological Sciences.
- A strong background in Biology methodologies especially cryosectioning, immunohistochemistry staining and fluorescence microscopy.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently interpreting complex data sets and identifying opportunities to bring about innovations, efficiencies and assay robustness.
- Ability to work in a team setting, train others, manage compliant data keeping, be involved in data review and data reporting.
- Experience in working in a clinical phase appropriate compliance environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.