Associate Scientist III-DMPK
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist III of Drug Metabolism and Pharmokinetics for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will add scientific expertise to the discovery and non-clinical development of small molecule therapeutics by carrying out critical path in vitro ADME assays.
- The core responsibilities of this position are to:
- Conduct high throughput ADME screening assays using Tecan and Hamilton automated liquid handlers and state-of-the-art HT LC/MS analytical systems
- Conduct, analyze, interpret, and document (in electronic notebook) ADME studies and communicate ADME screening study results to internal stakeholders
In addition to the core responsibilities, the role may allow additional opportunities such as CRO interactions, contribution to scientific reports, maintenance of cell culture, evaluation of emerging in vitro and in silico tools, contribution to the implementation of new assays/techniques, authorship of scientific papers and presentations at scientific meetings where appropriate. You will join a fast paced, collaborative, and strong scientific community deeply committed to scientific excellence in developing life-changing therapies for unmet medical needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of scientific experience
- Accomplished in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with mass-spectrometry based analysis (high throughput LC/MS)
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential
- Preferred Qualifications include:
- A Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in the ADME or Bioanalytical field
- Experience with TECAN and Hamilton automation
- Familiarity with programming in Excel/VB or Pipeline Pilot
- Critical and proactive thinking and experience in drug discovery and/or development; expertise with implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting in vitro assays; and demonstrated ability to communicate with team members across broad disciplines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.