Associate Quality Manager
A pharmaceutical company is looking for an Associate Quality Manager to join their team in Basel. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your experience and talent to an established Pharmaceutical organisation.
- Perform review of GMP relevant documents for compliance with SOPs across several customer groups
- Negotiate deficiencies in GMP documents with the line unit
- Recognize complex deficiencies in GMP documents, report them to supervisor, suggest actions and supervise agreed follow-up.
- Act as contact person for QA questions of quality relevant electronic systems
- Write and complete GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility
- Perform statistical interpretation of trending data collected by QA.
- Collaborate with other associates to support the service function of QA
- Participate in knowledge exchange within and outside of TRD.
- Participate in training and coaching of new and temporary employees in QA and from associated line functions.
Skills and Requirements
- Basic degree in science, laboratory, manufacturing or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in a corresponding line unit function (e.g. laboratory, manufacture, packaging, IT)
- Negotiation and communication skills to address GMP related questions with the line unit experts, in order to maintain GMP records in a compliant status.
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in a specific area.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant GMPs, working knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of drug development
- Proven ability to analyze and evaluate GMP compliance
- Knowledge and flexibility to work with relevant IT systems
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies