Associate Product Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Product Manager with a medical device company located in Irvine, CA. Successful candidate will assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns and messaging for the OSA products, as well as assist in the day-to-day management of products.
- Visit customers in conjunction with sales team to assist in the sales process and gather customer requirements.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to educate the market about relevant products and/or therapies.
- Conduct research and analyze results on market size, competitor products and market share for new and existing products to assess market opportunities.
- Collaborate with FP&A team and NPI framework to monitor demand and assist in developing demand forecasts for all OSA products, including marketing collateral.
- Develop "expert-level" knowledge of entire product portfolio to provide support to the sales team to facilitate effective use of products.
- Assist in the development of Analytic Dashboards to analyze sales and marketing related data to monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns, sales strategies and operational plans.
- Assist in developing presentation materials and conduct basic training programs to educate Sales Team and customers on the relevant product / therapy.
- Assist New Zealand and US based cross functional teams in the development of new products.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Science/Engineering.
- A minimum experience of 2 years in sales, business management or downstream product marketing of consumer or medical devices preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simplify and effectively present complex product and market information.
- Expert level skills in using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in using analytical tools like Tableau or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of Market Research techniques, preferably some experience, is preferred.
- Ability to work in a demanding, cross functional, collaborative team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ken Cadima (+1) 415-660-4945 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.