Associate Procurement Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Procurement Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will work closely with suppliers while maintaining communication with our internal customers and suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
- Approve places and expedites order requests.
- Assist with other site-specific purchasing tasks.
- Consistently interact with end-users.
- Manage "Open Order" report.
- Manage material master changes.
- Track savings.
- Work with minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Contribute to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals.
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-2 years of purchasing or relevant experience.
- Associates' in business or related field equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills.
- Need to be able to read, write and understand English.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must be able to work in an office environment with minimal noise conditions.
- Must be able to work in environment with variable noise levels
- Ability to stand /Sit/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, bend, twist, and reach
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Dominic Santoro at (+1) 215-531-5280 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.