Associate Partner Executive Search
Proclinical Executive seeks to continue its aggressive growth by recruiting accomplished senior executives and experienced search professionals who desire to achieve exceptional results - personally, professionally, and financially. We value people with the right set of skills, the motivation to succeed, and the ability and desire to become a well-respected, trusted advisor to CEOs and senior executives as a professional search consultant.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Proclinical Executive offers its Partners the opportunity to develop a client base and executive search practice, with the help of the company's robust resources, client services team, executive coaching (learning and development), and strategic support. Our Partners spend their time developing and improving client relationships and are able to utilize the executive research and recruiting team to assist in conducting market mapping, job postings, initial candidate identification and screening process. Identifying quality candidates can be streamlined by utilizing a research and recruiting team that focuses on this part of the process, leaving the Partner with more time to project manage their search assignments, work with short list candidates, and assist their clients in building out their executive teams.
ENJOY PERFORMING THESE FUNCTIONS
· Business development
· Develop and maintain highly valued client relationships at senior executive levels, generating fees in the six and seven figures annually
· Maintain consultative relationships with high-level executives
· Maintain open client communications and transparency to build trust and rapport
· Oversee the recruiting and delivery process, with the ability to run a full 360 desk depending on the search
· Work with industry associations and referral networks to identify top talent in various industries
· Must have business development drive and relationship development savvy.
· Recruiting and executive search experience, preferably in the life sciences or health care space.
· Demonstrated leadership expertise and professional credibility in a specific industry or function
· Executive presence, general business acumen, and professional gravitas
· Prior experience engaging and advising executives at the VP and C-Suite level
· Efficient and organized with the ability to personally drive business development campaigns and search assignments
· History of high achievement including performance reviews, meeting and exceeding professional goals, and track record of promotions and/or high earnings
· Drive for results, resourceful, self-sufficient and solutions-oriented
· Organize and manage multiple priorities, client engagements, and business development campaigns, while partnering with recruiting and research consultants
· Ability to see situations from different perspectives and effectively communicate with multiple leadership styles.
· Analyze challenges and potential obstacles to provide creative and consultative solutions both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
· Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications and experience working in a CRM or ATS system.
· Minimum of 5-10 years' experience working in a professional environment
· Proven track record of securing client relationships (internal or external) in a consultative or professional service environment
· "Big picture" thinker with the ability to plan strategically for 1-3-5-year time span
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.