Associate Medical Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Medical Director for a multinational pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will coordinate all clinical, medical, and regulatory activities linked to the interchangeable follow-on brands across CMR.
- Coordinate with NNI CMR functions on all needs for the interchangeable follow-on brands and NNPI processes.
- Responsible for oversight of all medical communications for the interchangeable follow-on brands.
- Partner with Medical Information and Call Center colleagues to ensure all requests for medical information from healthcare professionals and patients related to the interchangeable follow-on brands are responded to with scientifically accurate information and in a timely manner.
- Train and support the Field Medical Affairs team in relation to the interchangeable follow-on brands.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Affairs on filings, monitor regulatory guidelines, and report to health authorities.
- Coordinate with Safety on any safety reports and recall related to the interchangeable follow-on brands.
- Work with Quality function to ensure all relevant SOPs for NNPI in place.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD or DO and 2 years' experience with clinical and prior direct patient care experience.
- Research or pharmaceutical industry experience in the relevant therapeutic area preferred.
- Subspecialty training in endocrinology and metabolism preferred.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Strong customer-centric mindset.
- Strong strategic mindset, understanding of market needs, resource allocation, etc.
- Strong tactical familiarity with the design, overseeing and assessment of clinical trials and with other MA tools (expertise in clinical trial methodology and conduct, GCP principles, medical product support activities, publications, ISS, med ed).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.