Associate Manager - Drug Safety & Public Health
A vacancy has arisen for an Associate Manager - Drug Safety & Publish Health with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organisation is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Contribute to full life cycle of safety data retrieval activities -data query, authoring, validation, and publishing reports.
- Implement and support drug safety systems in accordance with regulatory requirements and company business practices.
- Provide relevant documentation in line with current practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in a related life sciences field.
- At least 5 years of Cognos 10/11 development experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry in Drug Safety.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, data processing, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with databases and end user support.
- Exposure to Argus data capture tool.
- Experience with multiple BI tools is preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.