Associate Director, US Marketing (HCP & Patient) - HYBRID
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking a hybrid Associate Director, US Marketing (HCP & Patient) for a drug development organization located in Waltham, MA.
The Associate Director, Marketing will support the refinement of the strategic marketing plan for stem cell mobilization in the US. The role supports achieving the short and long-term commercial objectives for the company's stem cell mobilization program. This individual must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is strategic, proactive, and hands-on. The role reports to the Head of US Marketing. This is an opportunity which has high corporate visibility; as such, there will be interaction with the leadership teams in the US and Israel.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Participate as key member of the US team and contribute new ideas and approaches to help build cutting-edge commercial programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for disease, product, and the treatment landscape in the US.
- Having a thorough understanding of the US healthcare environment and reimbursement issues related to buy-and-bill therapies, analyze qualitative and quantitative market data to generate a deeper understanding of the unmet needs, to define brand and market potential.
- Support the refinement of the brand vision, value proposition, positioning, branding elements, marketing messages and strategy.
- Manage an execute the optimal promotion, omnichannel plan and other activities to compliantly communicate brand and disease messages within organizational, regulatory, medical, legal, and ethical boundaries.
- Work with the Agency of Record to create materials for HCP and patients
- Build brand differentiation rooted in customer insights, strong understanding of customer behavior, and key barriers to adoption.
- Understand and appropriately incorporate HEOR data.
- Support the needs of internal/external customers by working directly with the US Sales team to ensure proper pull-through of messaging and marketing campaigns as well as sharing best practices.
- Participate in cross-functional team with Medical Affairs, Market Access, Operations, Sales, and Business Analytics to drive business decisions and projects.
- Manage brand marketing budget, individual project budgets and develop quarterly, annual, and long-range expense forecasts. Support the annual planning, priority setting and budget allocation process. Monitor business results against stated objectives and initiate corrective actions, as necessary.
- Travel required by business. 20-25% if local, and up to 40% if remote. Occasional weekends for Medical Congresses, Advisory Boards, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, PharmD or other advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7+ years experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries is required
- Biotech/pharma US product launch experience - a must
- Experience in buy-and-bill or Hematology/Oncology marketplace
- Demonstrated characteristics of collaboration, adaptability, and problem-solving
- Forward thinker, results oriented, organized self-starter able to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding track record of strong communication, presentation, analytic and strategic capabilities
- Preference for this role is to be hybrid with in-person two days a week (Waltham, MA)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Notman at +(1) 617-963-0344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.