Associate Director Statistical Programming - Global Pharma
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are currently recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position that is available is for an Associate Director SP.
- Guide various drug or non-drug projects and/or technical SME for feature(s) of the TA, project, or function.
- Accountable for the high quality of all project deliverables, holding partners and providers responsible for the quality of their deliverable.
- You will influence shareholders by offering SME on programming linked items.
- Partake in the function by assisting with recruiting and/or offering training and coaching.
- Responsible for driving the development of best practices to improve quality, effectiveness and/or efficiency in function.
- The ideal candidate will measure the compliance as well as guarantee that there is a constant approach to data standards and automation and its execution.
- Work alongside/influence other cross-functionally as well as serve as a representative for programming leadership when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Programming familiarity.
- Brilliant industry expertise to guide the application of programming actions as well as guide other programmers.
- Acquaintance in a leadership role.
- Capable of serving as a specialist within cross-functional teams to deliver constant improvement.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.