Associate Director - Market Access Strategy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Market Access Strategy with a top biotechnology company located in San Carlos, CA. Successful candidate will plan for company products/indications, aligned with overall product strategy, to maximize product value and ensure optimal access.
- Support the development of global Value and Access (V&A) strategy.
- Support payer and competitive research to understand value perception, landscape, evolving trends, value drivers and test value messages.
- Define evidence needs to support price/access across priority markets, develop integrated evidence generation strategies and plans, and build evidence, materials and negotiation support.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS required, MBA and/or advanced degree in life sciences or medical degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in market access related activities.
- General understanding of global payer environment, including coverage and reimbursement, pricing and contracting, formulary management, HTA and payment policy
- Understanding of strategic pricing, contracting and negotiation
- Experience with market access launch planning and execution; experience building a value story, brand positioning and messaging preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and levels.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.