Associate Director - Healthcare PR
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director - Healthcare PR to join a medical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- Accountable for line management duties.
- Serve as a member of the management tea aiding to form and evolve the business.
- Responsible for financial management to guarantee profitability of accounts as well as drive organic development and aid with predictions and financial planning.
- Support the development of high performing teams to deliver brilliance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- People management abilities such as handling performance, allocation, and mentoring.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Project and time management capabilities.
- Able to work on various tasks simultaneously while under pressure as well as use own initiatives.
- Capacity in financial management such as budgeting, resourcing and divisional finance.
- Deliberation and influential abilities.
- Commercial insight.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Dorsey at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.