Associate Director, Global Feasibility
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Global Feasibility position in their office in Cambridge. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Partner with study design teams enabling data-driven approaches to support balanced and informed decisions, and improve predictability of execution
- Use data assets, advanced analytical models, and interpret data to provide recommendations to study teams to support planning and execution.
- Link with internal groups for patients and site insights, ensuring a truly patient centric approach in our work
- Become our expert user for the new study design and planning digital platform and optimization models, providing continuous improvements of tool features to meet needs of current practice.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (e.g. life sciences, business management, project management)
- Significant experience within Drug Development and Feasibility in a pharmaceutical setting
- Proven capabilities in data analysis, data interpretation to drive inform decision making
- Experience developing study delivery strategies and tactical/operational plans aligned to commercial and regulatory objectives
- Clinical trial patient and investigator recruitment and retention experience
- Experience working with partners, CROs/AROs
- Experience developing business cases
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.