Associate Director/Director, HCP Marketing
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director/Director, HCP Marketing to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- Guide production and delivery of core HCP assets in cooperation with key cross-functional partners.
- Handle partner agency relationships, workflow, and connected expense budgets.
- Form and implement HCP marketing method and affiliated initiatives, inclusive of unbranded disease education and branded promotions.
- Form KPIs to measure performance, inclusive of multi-channel media measurement.
- Recognise levers for driving growth of the addressable TGCT market in cooperation with the insights and analytics team amongst others.
- Guarantee legal/regulatory compliance and medical precise of all patient marketing materials.
- You are comfortable for interfacing with and presenting to senior leadership on performance and any other business crucial information.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Willingness to travel for business needs up to 30% of the time.
- Educated to a degree level in a business-connected and/or life science discipline.
- Educated to an advanced degree level would be ideal.
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech organisation.
- Exhibited experience within digital marketing inclusive of CRM, display, social media, email, website, and digital measurement plans.
- Familiarity with oncology and rare disease would be ideal.
- Expertise on medical, regulatory, legal evaluation procedures, etc.
- Keen to work within a fast-paced setting, striving for brilliance in everything we do, alongside a team driven by improving the lives of many.
- A background in working well shareholders at all levels, influencing without authority.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed Little at +44 203 148 8353.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.