Associate Director Clinical Trials - Remote
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical Staffing are representing a fast growing Biotech in Germany who are looking for a Associate Director, Clinical Trials, to join their team in home-based position. Being a medium sized company with over 3000 employees globally, our client is looking for an established Clinical Operations professional who has a proven track record within the oncology field who can lead operationally, ideally with a Pharma/ Biotech background. This opportunity will suit a professional who thrives in high performing environment which will elevate you in your career.
Your Main Responsibilities Are
- Oversee activities related to the management of CRO and sponsors
- Oversee the development and review of portfolio documents such like Oversight Plans, Process Developments and SOP development
- Point of escalation in case of challenges in platform or vendor-related activities with other departments or external vendors; contributing to the process of selection and decision on participation of vendors, preferred vendors and partnership vendors
- Taking care of team developments, identification of high-performance team members and working on team development
- (Assurance of) Adherence to the regulatory requirements, the ICH-GCP guidelines and the respective procedures (i.e. policies, SOPs, instructions)
What You Have To Offer
- Natural/ life sciences or medical background (university degree or experience in a medical profession such as Nurse or Medical Technical Assistant or Pharmaceutical Technical Assistant), combined with many years of experience in project management, regulatory submissions and global study organizations
- Oncology experience is preferred
- Profound knowledge and experience in relevant legislation and international guidelines (ICH-GCP) for the performance of clinical research projects
- Profound experience with the preparation and processing of national and international projects under consideration of the local laws, international guidelines (ICH GCP) and applicable SOPs
- Excellent communication and ability to recognize problems and provide solutions
- Able to rapidly enter in action and to work under stressful conditions
- Able to motivate and lead a team
What's on offer? A competitive basic salary + 20% bonus + much more. For more information, please apply.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Auxanne Rameix
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.