Associate Director Clinical Trials
Proclinical is seeking an Associate Director Clinical Trials for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Cambridge, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Leads complex/large-scale clinical trial in early Phase clinical development within a program
- Lead communications, issue escalations, and helping the teams within the program to further develop.
- May have more junior trial managers reporting.
- Manages the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and vendor(s) as it relates to clinical program level deliverables
- Manages clinical study timelines for the program(s)
- Ensures inspection readiness throughout the clinical program lifecycle
Skills and Requirements:
- Global study management experience is needed.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nico Kohlwes at +49 69 58996969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.