Associate Director, Clinical Project Manager - Biotech
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical Staffing are representing a global biotechnology company who are looking for an Associate Director, Clinical Project Management join their team in Copenhagen, Denmark to focus on their cutting-edge oncology portfolio. This opportunity is open due to the success of our client's pipeline and the expansion of their studies globally, so you'll have the chance to work internationally within a medium sized biotech where you can progress in the future.
With 6 approved therapies and 20+ products in Clinical Development currently, our client is hiring for season oncology professionals within Clinical Operations with a minimum of 8 to 10+ years of experience working at Clinical Project Management level who can hit the ground running straight away. A great chance for an individual at this level who is looking to elevate themselves in their career.
Office working is required for this position for at least 2-3 days per week in their EU headquarters in Copenhagen for collaboration/ meetings so candidates need to be commited to this. Relocators will be considered from other EU countries if you have an EU citizenship. A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate with bonus, shares, pension, healthcare & relocation assistance for candidates who are moving countries.
- Lead the trial team and act as the overall responsible person for trial-related activities from startup to reporting of a clinical trial in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and CROs.
- Secure trial deliverables in a proactive and motivational manner.
- Communicate with and perform stakeholder management of CROs and other stakeholders throughout all stages of trial conduct.
- Create a good working environment by being a role model and a great team member.
- Ensure proper documentation, record management, risk assessment/management, trial budgets, as well as sponsor engagement and sponsor oversight activities.
- Constantly develop and implement new and better clinical trial practices.
- Act as Clinical Operations representative in Compound Development Teams.
- A BSc or MSc level within the medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent.
- Demosntrable experience with clinical trial management from a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO.
- Experience within the field of oncology and/or first-in-human trials is preferred.
- Proven skills from working in a project-oriented and international organization
- A minimum of two years experience as a Clinical Operations representative in Clinical Development Teams (CDTs) or Global Project Teams (GPTs) would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Dedicated team player who enjoys leading teams and inspiring trust among colleagues.
- Quality mindset and ability to prioritize your work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of the company.
f you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at +44 203 8460 646.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.