Associate Director, Clinical Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Clinical Operations with a CRO located in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Successful candidate will provide general guidance and leadership within SSU.
- Ensure cohesiveness and efficiencies between Project Management and SSU.
- Provide oversight within Clinical Operations for all protocol contracts/budgets.
- Ensure that Project Managers are proficient with protocol budgets and change orders; provides coaching and guidance.
- Assist Project Managers with analyzing budgets, as they relate to cross-functional areas.
- Analyze and provide timely escalation of all budget issues.
- Manage the Clinical Operations execution for all monthly (internal) and quarterly budget review meetings (with sponsors).
- Develop and track key performance indicators/metrics to gauge and enhance team and project performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration), required / Advanced degree, highly preferred.
- 8 + years with budget/contract experience in a CRO/ pharmaceutical environment, required.
- 5+ years direct line management, required.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial execution, required.
- Project Management experience within a Clinical Operations setting, highly preferred.
- Expertise in contracts/budgets, as they relate to clinical trials execution.
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain effective relationships with others and establishes collaborative partnerships.
- Strong communication, organization, prioritization, time-management and decision-making skills.
- High level of agility, diplomacy and integrity.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs, FDA and ICH Guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Susan Chapman at (+1) 646-542-0158 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.