Associate Director Clinical Data Management (remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director Clinical Data Management to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Offer data management leadership for allocated projects in the company portfolio, cooperating with shareholders and colleagues to be in line with method.
- You will engage with scientific experts and any other study team members to recognise and handle risks to data quality from source through to delivery.
- Serve as a representative for data management throughout audits for allocated projects.
- Recognise and progress prospects for process improvement, cooperating with shareholders when required to attain buy-in and guarantee alignment with other procedures.
- Contribute to the qualification and selection of data providers to guarantee data management needs are met.
- Guarantee audit readiness always.
- The ideal candidate will deliver data management files needed for proposal packages.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a similar field or corresponding mixture of experience and education.
- Know-how of CDISC/SDTM.
- Expertise on delivering data management actions on global phase III studies.
- Acquaintance working with various eCRF-systems.
- Leadership and project management abilities.
- A self-start who works effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting.
- Deliberation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with data proposal packages.
- Prior involvement working within rare diseases.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.