Associate Director - Clinical Data Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Clinical Data Management with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible for leading the data management processes for the Rare Disease therapeutic area.
- Lead the data management partnership with CROs for studies in the Rare Disease therapeutic area
- Work effectively with CRO partners to develop and standardize data handling plans, data transfer specifications, metrics and data review tools
- Oversee the activities of CRO DM functional counterparts to ensure adherence to scope of work and service agreements, and to ensure deliverables are met in accordance with study milestones/timelines and with quality
- Perform thorough development testing of the eCRF prior to deployment, inclusive of User Acceptance Test (UAT) Plans, Test Scripts and execute testing applicable
- Implement, track and review key performance indicators on data management activity across the Rare Disease program
- Collaborate with clinical study teams and vendors to ensure project deliverables are met, including data acquisition, quality data review and reporting in compliance with GCP, SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Participate in the Data Standards Committee and act as the liaison between the study team members Rare Diseases to standardize data collection and reporting
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science or a science-based subject with at least 10 years of clinical data management experience in industry, with experience across indications and EDC platforms (or Doctorate with at least 5 years of experience in industry); or a bachelor's degree outside of computer science or a science-based subject with a minimum of 12 years of clinical data management experience in industry, with experience across indications and EDC platforms
- At least 3 years of management experience in a clinical research environment, most of which should be in industry and preferably across therapeutic areas
- Vendor management and oversight experience
- Strong technical skills across data platforms
- Experienced in designing clinical trials utilizing CDASH and SDTM standard terminology
- Cross collaboration proficiency with other departmental functions such as Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, and Pharmacovigilance
- Thorough command of FDA and ICH GCP guidelines to ensure the appropriate reporting of clinical trial data
- Experience in regulatory GCP inspections/audits
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, in addition to excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, capable problem-solver
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Felix Hook at (+1) 646-367-2617 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Study Data Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
A world-leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, with focus on oncology, is currently hiring a Taiwan Data Scientist.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Clinical Data Acquisition Manager to work at their Amsterdam site.
Up to Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs, is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Data Manager.
Up to £58000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Senior Data Team Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A job vacancy for a Data Management Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading software solutions company, specialising in electronic data capture for patients in clinical trials, is currently a Clinical Data Manager (CDI).
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Principal Clinical Data Manager to work at their UK site.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a global and leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Senior Manager Data Science to work at their Belgium site in Rixensart.