Associate Director, Biostatistics
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking an Associate Director, Biostatistics for a cutting-edge biotech company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Represent Statistics in cross-functional project and study teams in multiple projects
- Provide statistical input into clinical development plans, clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, regulatory submission documents, and publications ensuring accurate deliverables
- Perform sample size calculations, develop statistical analysis plans and lead TLF development
- Perform statistical analyses and validate analysis results
- Oversee outsourced statistical CRO activities and deliverables ensuring highest quality
- Develop, implement and improve statistical processes and standards
- Support and participate in the development of departmental strategies
- Interact with global regulatory authorities
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD or Masters in Statistics or Biostatistics
- 6+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry and/or CRO including submission experience
- Excellent knowledge of clinical study designs, statistical methods, adaptive designs, regulatory guidelines (ICH, FDA, EMA) and statistical software like SAS, EAST, and R
- Awareness of the bigger picture, strong orientation to quality, innovative and solution orientated thinking
- Preferred experience with clinical study designs in Oncology or Infectious Diseases
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Paula Bonilla at +(1) 305-929-0913 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.