Associate Director Biostatistics
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Biostatistics with a global pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. As the Biostatistics Associate Director, you will lead a team of computational biologists and statisticians that drives the biostatistical and data analysis aspects of the Big Data coming from the manufacturing, translational and clinical cell therapy teams.
- Manage a team of data scientists and statisticians that drive the design, execution and implementation of biomarker and statistical analyses plans, deliver advanced analytical solutions for complex and mutli-dimensional data.
- Develop and own detailed scale-up and delivery execution roadmap for data analytics within product manufacturing, translational and clinical teams, and manage respective functional and cross-functional interdependencies.
- Own, manage and execute pipelines for Big Data analytics (e.g. RNA-seq, Cytoff, immunogenic multiplex profiles, molecular pathways, correlative analyses, multidimensional visualizations, statistical process control, out-of-the-box-tools).
- Be an integral part of Cell Therapies manufacturing, translational and clinical teams, and support data driven solutions for design and development of translational and clinical programs.
- Partner with Data Science Institute.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree is required (PhD), e.g. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Biology, with prior experience in industry settings.
- >10 years experience in drug development.
- Prior management experience with direct reports.
- Ability to communicate with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Expertise and experience in Biostatistics/Clinical trials/Biomarkers/Computational Biology/Machine Learning.
- Expertise in High-dimensional genomics data.
- Strong knowledge of Statistics and Clinical Trial designs.
- Experience in Early or Late phase clinical trials.
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms.
- Respective programming knowledge of either MATLAB/Python/R required, further skills such as SAS, C/C++, SQL etc. are advantageous.
- Prior experience working with translational teams, clinical teams.
- Prior experience in genomics, immunolomics, clinical efficacy and safety data.
- Abilities to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way.
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives.
- High level project management skills.
- Ability to interface with international stakeholders and to connect internal and external data analytics experts of both academia and industries.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Track record in peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience developing team culture, resolving conflicts, and driving decision-making in a matrix environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Felix Hook at (+1) 646-367-2617 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.