Associate Director Biostatistics - HEOR
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a biopharmaceutical organisation, to join their Oxford office as an Associate Director of Biostatistics HEOR. This would be a great opportunity to use your skill and expertise to help improve medicine.
- Provide statistical leadership for Biostatistics functions - responsible for supporting health economics and outcomes research, health technical assessments and corporate value in the EU/ROW.
- Support and assume accountability for planning, organization, and execution of biostatistics activities for HEOR/Corporate value including input on vendor selection and oversight, protocol development oversight, preparation of analysis plans, and delivery of statistical analyses across all development programs
- Responsible for statistical integrity of proposed and executed analyses across all compounds
- Provide statistical representation in meetings/conferences to support medical communications and health technology assessments.
- Provide expertise, support and leadership in management and issue escalation with respect to biostatistics vendors.
- Conduct independent research and resolve statistical methodological issues when needed
- Participate in the design, analysis, and publication of results from post marketing commitments and phase 4 studies.
Skills and Requirements
- MS in Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Experience with real world evidence, health technical assessments and HEOR projects/studies preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of clinical trial design and analysis
- Proficient in SAS; knowledge of other statistical applications and programming languages a plus
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills, demonstrated leadership and project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to present complex issues and proposed solutions to cross functional leadership
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.