Associate Creative Director - BOUTIQUE Agency - NYC
Proclinical is partnered with a boutique Healthcare Advertising agency who are looking to expand their team by adding an Associate Creative Director. This is an extremely exciting position, unique in the field. This opportunity will afford somebody an unmatched level of creative autonomy and presents a chance to rapidly accelerate your career by working at the very forefront of creative innovation within Healthcare Advertising.
- Small, independent agency of around 30 people
- Works across HCP, OTC and DTC
- Covers a dozen therapeutic areas
- Multiple award-winners
- Creativity at the heart of everything they do
- Believe that Pharma work can still be creatively exceptional
- Looking for an ACD, Copy (or someone ready to step up to that level)
- Culture of anti-micromanagement so the role will suit someone who values creative autonomy
- Expectation of all Copy staff to 'own' their work and lead the account
- Will NOT suit someone who enjoys running all ideas past a manager, or who needs constant guidance
- There is an extraordinarily talented and supportive management team, but this is not an agency to have your hand held.
- Whilst everything is currently remote, the expectation is that you will commit to a minimum of 2, ideally 3, days per week in the Manhattan Office.
- VP ACD will also be considered.
Skills and Requirements:
- You have prior experience in Healthcare Advertising
- You are someone who can take the lead on an account
- You are capable of the BIG ideas, as well as the day to day work
- You will thrive in a culture of creative autonomy!
- Opthamaology experience is not essential, but will be highly valued.
- We will have a conversation, talk through your experience, portfolio and the role and company in more detail.
- I will then facilitate a call with the Creative Director.
- There will then be a final call with the Executive Creative Director.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Aldridge at (+1) 646-779-7967 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.