Proclinical is an award-winning global Life Sciences recruitment business. Our purpose is to help good Life Sciences partners grow. To us 'good' means ethical as well as quality. At Proclinical, we do what is right, not what is easy, and we believe it is our moral obligation to our candidates and consultants to only work with organisations who have a good culture, with good products, and a good reputation.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be tasked with working with candidates and developing your skillset in winning leads and gaining market information. The role will enable you to gain a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across North America.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- To maintain an excellent and professional relationship with existing clients;
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Promotional targets which can lead to two promotions a year if hit with multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven with realistic targets
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Sydney, Melbourne with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas and New York
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the horse racing, team activities and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Private Healthcare, Major Dental Care Cover, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Eyecare scheme etc...
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kaylee Spector at (+1) 216-531-5281 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.