Associate Brand Manager
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Brand Manager. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD), and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Driving the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for their Oncology Cancer portfolio within the Marketing Company, under the guidance of the Oncology Marketing Lead.
- Providing Marketing leadership and driving innovation for the Brand throughout its lifecycle and overseeing brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers, and the company.
- Being directly accountable for the success of the Oncology cancer portfolio within the Marketing Company and delivering this by innovating and competing effectively in-market through cohesive global and local cross-functional working both internally and externally.
- Ensuring that all Brand activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders, and truly patient-focused.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing experience within Oncology.
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units.
- Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes.
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology thought leaders.
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement.
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred.
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Experience within Oncology.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in Paris.
München (81249), Germany
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager in their office in Germany.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Business Analytics Manager in their office in Stockholm.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager - Oncology.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager to their office in Italy.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager (KAM) to their office in Italy.