Assistant Marketing Manager
A leading healthcare company, specialising in natural medicine, is currently hiring an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team in Shanghai. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that inspires people to live better lives through natural healthcare.
- Assist the Line Manager to plan the product development and product marketing strategy and positioning.
- Co-operate closely with global Branding, Innovation, Operation, RA department to play a leading role in NPD and make sure new product launch in CN.
- Conduct the sales analysis and plan the sales forecast to ensure the reasonable production supply.
- Review and analyse relevant market and competitor data related to the brands\category\portfolio.
- Actively and efficiently work with marketing communication to produce a consolidated communications strategy and content.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 3+ years marketing experience, preferred in Product Marketing function.
- Understand the Health care and Skin care market trend and related marketing or sales experience.
- Manage time effectively to achieve business and brand priorities and goals.
- Strong Marketing sense and able to generate trendy insight from different channels.
- Engaging presentation skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Professional and productive approach under pressure.
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication skills; verbal, written and face to face. Bilingual - Mandarin and English is a must.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A worldwide and innovative pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit for a Senior Manager Marketed Products position.
Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Lead with a dynamic and leading biopharmaceutical company.
Up to HK$1300000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for an AP Marketing Director, APAC position.
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation is currently recruiting a new Senior Brand Manager at their office in London.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Brand Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Brand Manager Epilepsy to join their team in Hatfield.