Assistant Manager - Redford, MI
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a pharmaceutical company located in Redford, Michigan. Successful candidate will assist the Donor Center Director in the daily operational function of the donor center and assume managerial responsibilities in their absence.
- Ensure compliance with facility SOP's, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements and CLIA requirements.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings and documentation.
- Hire, motivate and evaluate center personnel based on established guidelines.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a biomedical field preferred.
- Certification as a Sr. Medical Screener, Phlebotomist and St. Processing Technician required or ability to obtain certification within six months of acquiring position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Ability to work-day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts on a frequent basis.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to tug, lift and pull up to thirty-five pounds.
- Required to enter an environment with a temperature for -40 C for short periods of time.
- Ability to travel by plane and/or car on occasion.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brandy Plumb at (+1) 646-693-0610 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.