Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Assay Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY.
- Assist in the development of reagents through applications of molecular biology, cell biology and/or cell culture.
- Assist in the development and validation of assays for bioactivity screening and their transfer to robotic systems for high throughput screening.
- Assist in the development and testing of automated procedures.
- Performance of high throughput and secondary screening of sample collections and generation of high-quality screening data.
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of assay development, validation, screening and potency data. Demonstrate a clear understanding of the quality indicators required for validation of an assay, engineered cell line or differentiated cell line to be used for drug discovery or evaluation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's, or master's with a major in Biology or Biochemistry, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Laboratory experience conducting molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, assay development and validation, screening or custom reagent production.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.