Aseptic Laboratory Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Aseptic Laboratory Tech for a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible to set-up, operate, and disinfect pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment including autoclaves, depyrogenation tunnels, vial washers, parts washers, VHP systems, automated filling lines, cappers, vision inspection systems, and lyophilizers.
- Perform sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning of equipment, barriers, and GMP areas.
- Perform routine troubleshooting and corrective/preventative maintenance on process equipment.
- Perform routine day-to-day tasks to support sterile manufacturing activities such as ordering supplies, re-stocking areas, general upkeep, and providing support to external personnel and contractors.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for manufacturing equipment.
- Assist with validation, change controls, and quality investigations
- Actively participates in GEMBAs, & RCAs; contribute to a continuous improvement culture
- Actively participates in the safety program and live the Living Safety culture
- Performs assigned Line Clearance activities
- Assist Product Teams in process development with issues related to aseptic processing technology or sterile manufacturing equipment.
- Author technical reports and internal documents to support quality related activities.
- Provides technical training for new or less experiences team members.
- Perform all work in strong alignment with the =Behavior Expectations
- Visually inspects parenteral products
- Notify supervisor immediately of any quality or safety risks or concerns.
- Other task and responsibilities as assigned associated with company and department's objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma; additional technical training and/or certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a clinical scale aseptic manufacturing environment, or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven teamwork and organizational skills, including demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to function independently.
- Experience in the hands-on use of equipment and processes to manufacture sterile drug products.
- Experience visually inspecting parenteral products.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience working with cGMP and documentation principals for the manufacture of sterile drug products, or similar highly regulated environment.
- Strong knowledge of aseptic techniques and sterility assurance in aseptic processing.
- Basic knowledge of microbiology as it relates to sterile manufacturing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.