Animal Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Animal Lab Technician for a leading pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will work with Study Directors, Associate Toxicologists, Clinical Veterinarians and Study Pathologists in conducting non-clinical laboratory studies as directed by the study protocol.
- Necropsy support
- Discovery support
- General study work
- Training of new techniques
- Comply with all guidelines (SOPs, GLP, DEA and other policies)
- Collection and maintenance of data for non-clinical laboratory studies
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent education with four years' experience in a laboratory setting or Associates degree with no experience required
- Must have sufficient technical background / training to execute nonclinical laboratory studies as per standard operating procedures and protocol
- Must be proficient in the handling of nonclinical test systems, use of laboratory equipment, possess good oral and written communication skills and be precise in the collection and maintenance of data for nonclinical laboratory studies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.