Animal Care Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Animal Care Technician with a company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Provide technical support to small animal program (clinical observations, sample collections, dosing, weaning, genotyping, document and maintain study data)
- Assist with breeding colony management (setting up mating cages, weaning, genotyping, eartagging) and updating electronic data files (excel or Softmouse)
- Assist with veterinary/clinical care and sentinel health monitoring program
Skills and Requirements:
- Mouse and rat handling, restraint, sexing
- Mouse genotyping and weaning
- Mouse identification techniques (ear tagging, tattooing, microchipping)
- Dosing techniques in mice (IV (tail, RO), SQ, oral gavage, IP, IM)
- Dosing techniques (superficial temporal vein, ICV)
- Experience with LIMS data capture system (particularly with Xybion Pristima)
- Prior experience with Good Laboratory Practices
- Prior experience with sentinel health monitoring
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.