Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Scientist with a company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Conducting physical characterization
- Following protocols or standard operating procedures
- Working with HPLC as well as SEM microscopy
- Documenting your activities on batch record forms or in a database for QA review.
- Clean and sterilize lab equipment and performing routine equipment maintenance
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish project goals within specified timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in chemistry, biology, or related disciplines with 0-3 years of experience required.
- Must have experience with microscopy and chromatography (HPLC).
- Experience working with large molecules highly preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.