Analytical Project Leader
A large pharmaceutical company is in search for an Analytical Project Leader (Scientist /Senior Scientist) to join their Molecules team. You will be expected to oversee projects from Clinical trials to commercial supply.
- Cover all analytical aspects during the project development lifecycle
- Deliver packages that provide a solid control strategy for reliable commercial manufacturing of each product.
- Work in close collaboration with peers, lab technicians and cross-functional partners from e.g. process development, material sciences, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, and quality assurance.
- Actively contribute to regulatory submissions such as IND and NDA by authoring relevant sections and provide scientific support to address any questions from the health authorities.
- You will be part of larger Technical Development Teams in which you regularly report out your progress and in which you additionally collaborate with stakeholders from different disciplines, varying with the clinical phase of the project.
- Contribute to or drive activities to implement innovative approaches and technologies in cross- functional teams.
Skills and Requirements
- Master or PhD in chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Min 3 y of experience in pharmaceuticals
- Experience with analytical development, synthetic molecules technical development (small molecule)
- Experience with Health Authorities
- Experience supervising technical work and lab technicians
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience with vendor management (CMO/CRO)
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.